Photography Book Makes Black History Month Fun
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – Jan. 29, 2023 – PRLog — Remember Waldo? Since its release in September 1987, the series, created by artist Martin Hanford, has changed the way we look at books. The main character, known in America as “Where’s Waldo“, is also known in Britain as “Wally”. His name is “Charlie” in French, “Wolli” in Korean and and “Walter” in German. The obsession with finding the hidden hero has generated hours of fun and frustration for millions of fans, all over the world.
What does this have to do with Black History Month? Celebrating its 15th Anniversary, “Reflections” by Terrence A, Reese is a critically acclaimed best seller that offers a similar experience, but with a twist. Instead of searching for a “stripes-and-
To date, the Reflections photography book has been included in the permanent collections of prestigious universities, libraries and spots like the Smithsonian Institute. Incidentally, in the article “The Science Behind Our Search for Waldo”, Smithsonian Magazine studies the benefits of the human cognitive process of Visual Search. This function helps us with everything from locating the car in a parking lot, to finding a friend in a crowded mall, to remembering where we left the morning coffee cup. Coincidentally, author Terrence A. Reese’s latest release is a romance novel called “The Science of Seduction” [Just in time for Valentine’s Day].
Whether searching important African American Icons in the living room or the classroom, the Reflections book should provide hours of challenging fun. Not only with photos, but it includes author anecdotes and revealing facts about each historical figure. Ready? Set? Go find the “Reflections”
Author Terrence A. Reese will be featured in an IG Live interview with more insights into “The Science of Seduction” with @PaulaWritesReviews on Tuesday, February 14th (Valentines Day) at 4:00pm(PST)/7:
More on Reflections and The Science of Seduction
The Science Behind Our Search for Waldo
Reflections of Iconic African Americans Light the Way (article)
Originally published at https://www.prlog.org/12949069-photography-book-makes-black-history-month-fun.html
“REFLECTIONS” by Terrence A. Reese Provides Unique “Find the Black Icon” Experience By: BBQ RESCUES! 1 2 3
This news story originally appeared at Celebrity - Show Biz clinic on3 February 2023
- GRIZZLIES at WARRIORS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | December 25, 2022
- Surveillance video shows fiery Miami crash that killed Lamborghini driver
- Miami Beach Art Basel 2022 scope
- Award-Winning, Absurd Workplace Comedy ‘Business Inc’ showcased at onVIVA.tv
- BREAKING MIAMI HEAT NEWS!! THE MIAMI HEAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRADED PRECIOUS ACHIUWA!!
- Dominic Pace to Guest Star on Navy: Ncis Closes in on 100th Imdb Credit
- Chris Vetrano Launches A Weekly Pop Culture Podcast
- Young Autistic Adult Published The Letter Critters Picture Word Book for Children
- 360 Protective Solutions on the Importance of Executive Protection For Executives and VIPs
- Melekel translates an inheritance from a distant past in new album titled Ancient Legacy
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- We’re In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino’s Newly Released Song and Video
- Photography Book Makes Black History Month Fun
- 24th Annual Super Bowl Soulful Celebration Returns On Feb. 8 With Patti LaBelle, Israel Houghton & The Players Choir, Honoring NFL QB Jalen Hurts
- Chris Waddell Joins Talent Concierge Artists Agency