We’re In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino’s Newly Released Song and Video
NEW YORK & PARIS & FEDERAL DISTRICT, Mexico & LONDON – Jan. 27, 2023 – PRLog — This time, Sidow Sobrino takes us to France, the most visited country in the world. The production highlights the excitement of a dinner cruise on the Seine River, falling in love with the city lights, strolling on The Avenue des Champs-Élysé
“This production is all about culture, history, and adventure.” Expressed the singer. “I’m always looking for challenges; once I’ve achieved a goal, I look for more ostentatious projects. You can hear, see, and feel it in the evolution of my sounds and how I present myself to my audience. Bringing Paris to those who support my career is a treat. I’m well known for being bold and relentless. I enjoy it when I shock everyone; they expect it. I also get to work with Richard, who is a lot of fun. I adore my husband for guiding me; his big ideas enhance mine. I don’t want to say much. I want everyone to watch the video. They will never see anything like it.” Concluded the star.
Richard Sidow-Sobrino had a lot of input in directing the project; He co-wrote the lyrics, “It just made sense to create about our first of many trips to Paris. It was our dream as a couple to experience the Parisian culture. We captured it on film for us and our fans to see,” Richard explained. He added, “It’s a masterpiece of cinematography. What you don’t see in the video are the hundreds of people watching us perform. It was a fantastic feeling having so many watch us. When we finished, they surrounded us and clapped. The crowds’ energy was infectious. It is an unforgettable moment I will cherish forever,” Richard jubilantly shared.
The famous duo wants to thank the team they hired in Paris to assist with this production. “Coordinating everything from make-up to location set-up to crowd control takes knowledgeable people; our European team helped catapult this video to a new level.” The World’s No.1 Superstar stated. “The french are among the best in the business,” Richard added.
Join the husbands, and enjoy a collection of documented moments on SidowSobrino.com, the star’s official website, to watch more behind-the-scenes videos, images, and posts of everything they did in France. We’re In Paris is now available for the public to enjoy on all primary streaming services around the globe.
Filmed on the European continent in Paris, The World’s No.1 Superstar and his husband, Richard, bring you along for a journey of a lifetime. By: Die Rich Entertainment 1 2 3 4 5
This news story originally appeared at Celebrity - Show Biz clinic on3 February 2023
- GRIZZLIES at WARRIORS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | December 25, 2022
- Surveillance video shows fiery Miami crash that killed Lamborghini driver
- Miami Beach Art Basel 2022 scope
- Award-Winning, Absurd Workplace Comedy ‘Business Inc’ showcased at onVIVA.tv
- BREAKING MIAMI HEAT NEWS!! THE MIAMI HEAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRADED PRECIOUS ACHIUWA!!
- Dominic Pace to Guest Star on Navy: Ncis Closes in on 100th Imdb Credit
- Chris Vetrano Launches A Weekly Pop Culture Podcast
- Young Autistic Adult Published The Letter Critters Picture Word Book for Children
- 360 Protective Solutions on the Importance of Executive Protection For Executives and VIPs
- Melekel translates an inheritance from a distant past in new album titled Ancient Legacy
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- We’re In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino’s Newly Released Song and Video
- Photography Book Makes Black History Month Fun
- 24th Annual Super Bowl Soulful Celebration Returns On Feb. 8 With Patti LaBelle, Israel Houghton & The Players Choir, Honoring NFL QB Jalen Hurts
- Chris Waddell Joins Talent Concierge Artists Agency