SCOPE Miami Beach 2022 celebrating anniversary at Art Basel
Celebrating its 21st anniversary edition at Art Basel, SCOPE Miami Beach returns to its bespoke pavilion on the sands of South Beach at Ocean Drive and 8th Street.
Honoring its perpetual mission to provide a platform for discovery, SCOPE will welcome over 130 diverse contemporary exhibitors featuring The New Contemporary, a genre that stands as a critical contribution to both global politics and local community engagement.
SCOPE is excited to welcome back hallmark exhibitors, 193 Gallery, Christopher Cutts Gallery, The Chemistry Gallery, Mirus Gallery, and NG Gallery as well as SCOPE Miami Beach newcomers Bahnhof, Contemporary Art Haus, Galerie Carole Kvasnevski, Iram Art, and Montague Contemporary.
Returning to the SCOPE pavilion this year is The New Contemporary presenting an experiential multidisciplinary program located in their expanded Atrium. The New Contemporary will present daily programming featuring immersive large-scale installations and panel discussions during the day. Continuing their long-standing commitment to wellness, SCOPE is partnering with Alo Yoga to host morning wellness programming including restorative yoga and guided meditations.
After-hours this multi-day destination will transform into a premium nightlife experience featuring world-class music talent at night. Celebrating artwork that bends, blends, and transcends genre, The New Contemporary presents a selection of galleries that embody street art at its best. Featuring an array of strategic partnerships with publications and cultural institutions, The New Contemporary will attract a crowd of cultural influencers and a tremendous number of digital impressions.
SCOPE Miami Beach opens on November 29 with its Platinum First View and VIP + Press Preview and will open to the public from November 30 – December 4, 2022.
More information and tickets SCOPE-ART.COM
Celebrating its 21st anniversary edition at Art Basel, SCOPE Miami Beach returns to its bespoke pavilion on the sands of South Beach at Ocean Drive and 8th Street. Honoring its perpetual mission to provide a platform for discovery, SCOPE will welcome over 130 diverse contemporary exhibitors featuring The New Contemporary, a genre that stands as […]
This news story originally appeared at Miami Eng - City News Miami on27 November 2022
- Miami Dolphins News Today| Perspectives on Preseason Opener
- Miami Real Estate News and Trends Top-10 Countries Searching Miami Real Estate online
- Westside Gunn & Stove God Cooks – Live performance in Miami 2022
- Curfew begins on Miami Beach, but some people say it’s a buzzkill
- Behati Prinsloo & Adam Levine Welcome Baby #3
- Miami Dolphins GOOD News Today: Dolphins will not trade Tua Tagovailoa, please stop rumors
- Blake Moynes’ Mom Requests Prayers Following His “Really Bad Infection”
- Miami vs. Virginia Tech College Full Game | 2022 ACC Football
- Miami’s real estate market squeezing out local renters
- Cindy Williams, ‘Laverne & Shirley’ ‘American Graffiti’Dies at 75
- 12-year-olds shot while waiting for school bus in northwest Miami-Dade
- ’90 Day Fiance’ Couple Angela Deem & Michael Ilesanmi Split (Report)
- WSVN 7 News – Today in Florida 8:00am Tease, Open, Weather, Traffic – 12/15/20
- Jay Leno Cracked His Kneecaps and Broken Bones in Motorcycle Crash last Week
- LRF Group Presents the Miami Market Report 2022 Q1 Report