Smokin’ Monkeys single release party at Art Basel
SMOKIN’ MONKEYS releases first single animated music video during Art Basel in Miami
The much-anticipated RELEASE party will finally be happening on 29th November at THE GALLERY in SOUTH BEACH MIAMI. This is during the prestigious Art Basel event in Miami, so you know it’s going to be a night to remember! DJ Khaled will be spinning the decks all night long, and there will be plenty of drinks and nibbles to keep you going until the early hours. If you’re looking for a fun, wild night out during Art Basel, this is definitely the party for you!
This will be your chance to see the music video “Let’s Get Drunk” presented by artist ALI TOMINEEK . There will be 7 different characters of the SMOKIN’ MONKEYS band in attendance – Boss, Duken, Marty, Enty G, Lil Nippy, 2Moon, and MonkeyKing. So come out and join us for a night of fun and good music! Smokin’ Monkeys are a music group created by music mogul Elric “E-Class” Prince and music producer Brano Jancich. Elric’s label Poe Boy Music Group previously signed acts such as FloRida, Rick Ross, Brisco, and Brianna Perry.
With its infectious beat and catchy hooks, “Let’s Get Drunk” is sure to get everyone out of their seats and onto the dance floor. But there’s more to this song than just a great party vibe – the lyrics are also clever and funny, making for a track that you’ll want to listen to again and again.
The Smokin’ Monkeys are quickly becoming one of the most buzzed-about bands around, and it’s easy to see why. If you’re looking for a good time, put on “Let’s Get Drunk” and get ready to party like never before.
SMOKIN’ MONKEYS has just released their first party anthem single “Let’s Get Drunk” with an accompanying animated music video. The song is written and produced by DJ & producer MARK VOSS and BRANO JANCICH, who is also CEO of SMOKIN’ MONKEYS MUSIC & NFTs INC. Florida, one of the ambassadors and participants of this project, provides vocals for the track.
SMOKIN’ MONKEYS is unique music group created by music producer Brano Jancich and music mogul Elric “E-CLASS” Prince. Elric’s label Poe Boy Music Group signed acts such as FloRida, Rick Ross, Brisco, Brianna Perry etc. SMOKIN’ MONKEYS released their first single “Let’s Get Drunk” in October 2022 following with animated music video by Ali Tomeenek. 7 different characters of the SMOKIN’ MONKEYS band got these names – Boss, Duken, Marty, Enty G, Lil Nippy, 2Moon, and MonkeyKing. They are working on their debut album, which they plan to release in 2023.
SMOKIN’ MONKEYS releases first single animated music video during Art Basel in Miami The much-anticipated RELEASE party will finally be happening on 29th November at THE GALLERY in SOUTH BEACH MIAMI. This is during the prestigious Art Basel event in Miami, so you know it’s going to be a night to remember! DJ Khaled will […]
This news story originally appeared at Miami - Miami Observer News on24 November 2022
- GRIZZLIES at WARRIORS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | December 25, 2022
- Surveillance video shows fiery Miami crash that killed Lamborghini driver
- Miami Beach Art Basel 2022 scope
- Award-Winning, Absurd Workplace Comedy ‘Business Inc’ showcased at onVIVA.tv
- BREAKING MIAMI HEAT NEWS!! THE MIAMI HEAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRADED PRECIOUS ACHIUWA!!
- Dominic Pace to Guest Star on Navy: Ncis Closes in on 100th Imdb Credit
- Chris Vetrano Launches A Weekly Pop Culture Podcast
- Young Autistic Adult Published The Letter Critters Picture Word Book for Children
- 360 Protective Solutions on the Importance of Executive Protection For Executives and VIPs
- Melekel translates an inheritance from a distant past in new album titled Ancient Legacy
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- We’re In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino’s Newly Released Song and Video
- Photography Book Makes Black History Month Fun
- 24th Annual Super Bowl Soulful Celebration Returns On Feb. 8 With Patti LaBelle, Israel Houghton & The Players Choir, Honoring NFL QB Jalen Hurts
- Chris Waddell Joins Talent Concierge Artists Agency