Minium: Brianna Jackson Came to ODU to be Close to Brother Brian and Sister Jada – Old Dominion University
NORFOLK, Va. – Brianna Jackson has found a home at ODU since transferring from Miami. The 6-foot-2 senior has not only been a cog in the middle for the women’s basketball team, she’s now able to spend time with her younger brother and sister, who have autism and are visually impaired.
Seeing her brother and sister watching games at Chartway Arena “makes me smile,” she said.
By Harry Minium
NORFOLK, Va. – Brianna Jackson has found a home at ODU since transferring from Miami. The 6-foot-2 senior has not only been a cog in the middle for the women’s basketball team, she’s now able to spend time with her younger brother and…
- GRIZZLIES at WARRIORS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | December 25, 2022
- Surveillance video shows fiery Miami crash that killed Lamborghini driver
- Miami Beach Art Basel 2022 scope
- Award-Winning, Absurd Workplace Comedy ‘Business Inc’ showcased at onVIVA.tv
- BREAKING MIAMI HEAT NEWS!! THE MIAMI HEAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRADED PRECIOUS ACHIUWA!!
- Dominic Pace to Guest Star on Navy: Ncis Closes in on 100th Imdb Credit
- Chris Vetrano Launches A Weekly Pop Culture Podcast
- Young Autistic Adult Published The Letter Critters Picture Word Book for Children
- 360 Protective Solutions on the Importance of Executive Protection For Executives and VIPs
- Melekel translates an inheritance from a distant past in new album titled Ancient Legacy
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- We’re In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino’s Newly Released Song and Video
- Photography Book Makes Black History Month Fun
- 24th Annual Super Bowl Soulful Celebration Returns On Feb. 8 With Patti LaBelle, Israel Houghton & The Players Choir, Honoring NFL QB Jalen Hurts
- Chris Waddell Joins Talent Concierge Artists Agency