The Top 5 Real Estate Markets For 2022
The Top 5 Real Estate Markets For 2022 // Last week, the 2021 ULI Fall Meeting wrapped up in Chicago, and with that, the highly anticipated Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2022 Report was finally released.
The Emerging Trends Report is put together each year by ULI and PwC, and is one of the most well-respected publications in the entire commercial real estate industry.
And this isn’t just because of the reputation of the companies that put together the report, but also because of the caliber of real estate professionals whose thoughts on the market are included each year, with leaders from top companies like Brookfield Asset Management, AEW, Goldman Sachs, Hines, KKR, and a host of other major real estate private equity firms all weighing in on the state of the market, and where they see things going from here.
And although the report is over 100 pages long and has a lot of helpful (and relevant) information for investors, one of my favorite parts to jump to every year is the “Markets To Watch” section, which ranks 80 US metros on a variety of different factors heading into the new year.
So to sum up what can sometimes feel like an overwhelming amount of information in this report, in this video, let’s walk through the top 5 real estate markets for 2022 according to ULI and PwC, and why each of these markets was worthy of making the list.
Enroll in the free Break Into CRE Real Estate Financial Modeling Crash Course here:
Check out all Break Into CRE courses here:
Want instant access to all Break Into CRE courses, models, and additional one-on-one support? Check out Break Into CRE Academy here:
*Looking for direct commercial real estate investment opportunities with top sponsors in the industry? Check out my favorite real estate crowdfunding platform, CrowdStreet:
*AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or create an account.
Research and articles referenced in this video:
The Top 5 Real Estate Markets For 2022 // Last week, the 2021 ULI Fall Meeting wrapped up in Chicago, and with that, the highly anticipated Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2022 Report was finally released. The Emerging Trends Report is put together each year by ULI and PwC, and is one of the most […]
This news story originally appeared at Real Estate - Miami In News on19 November 2022
- Cars ‘burnt to a crisp’ in parking lot during Miami Dolphins game | USA TODAY
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Miami Dolphins | 2022 Week 6 Preview
- Shakira MOVING to Miami With Kids After Gerard Pique Split
- SPRING OF LIFE FELLOWSHIP MIAMI 2022 CHANGING THE WORLD BY LOVING GOD & LOVING PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME
- Nikole Jović Learns New Moves From Miami Heat Coach Caron Butler
- Winter in Miami 2022 – Relaxing Music – 5K Drone Footage
- Miami Weather 7-22-22 11PM
- Breaking News Miami Dolphins Free Agency Signing Emmanuel Ogbah 2022
- 11 hurt in southwest Miami-Dade boating accident
- Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets – Full Game Highlights – October 6, 2022 NBA Preseason
- COVID-19 testing will continue in Miami-Dade as mayor vows to keep all sites open
- EST GEE LIVE @ Rolling Loud Miami 2022 [FULL SET]
- CBSMiami.com Weather @ Your Desk 1-26-22 11PM
- Trump Speech Today LIVE | Donald Trump On “American First Agenda.”| Trump News | English News LIVE
- HOUSING MARKET FORECAST FOR 2021 AND 2022 IN MIAMI FLORIDA AND THE US